Live Online Lightroom Training
When: Thursday, October 11th 7pm Eastern Time (4pm Pacific)
Where: Live Online Class via GoToMeeting
Did you know you can create Luminosity Masks in Lightroom?
Adobe continues to add power and funtcionality to Lightroom Classic CC. In this online class (live via GoToMeeting), I’ll be presenting an in-depth look at the local selection (Masking) tools that Lightroom Classic CC offers to photographers. We use selection tools to make adjustments to specific areas of our images, such as a sky or a foreground object. Selective adjustments allow you to fix or enhance specific areas in your image without impacting the rest of your image. The new tools in Lightroom Classic CC offer some tremendously powerful features (like Luminosity Masking) that I can’t wait to show you!
- Using the three local adjustment tools (Brush/Linear Gradient/Radial Gradient)
- How to make precise selections with the auto-masking brush
- Modifying gradients with brushes
- How to visualize your selection masks in Lightroom
- How to create a “Select All” mask
- How to create Luminosity Masks in Lightroom
- Practical examples of local adjustments in photo editing