All-Inclusive Birding Photo Safari in the Trinidadian Rainforest
The island of Trinidad, tucked away in the southern Caribbean, will always be special to me. In the late 1990’s, I spent several weeks there conducting field research as part of my doctoral dissertation. On a day off, I visited the Asa Wright Nature Centre and marveled at all the birds from their veranda. Now, I’m happy to announce an exclusive small-group photo safari to Trinidad in June, 2018.
This is your opportunity to photograph the colorful birds and other wildlife of Trinidad. I will provide each participant with as much technical and creative support as they need to capture fantastic images over the course of four days while we enjoy the laid-back accommodations at the Asa Wright lodge.
Trinidad Birding Photo Safari with Jason Odell
When: June 12-17, 2018
Where: Asa Wright Nature Centre & Lodge, Arima, Trinidad, West Indies
This exciting photo safari includes:
- 5 nights single-occupancy accommodations at the world-famous Asa Wright Nature Centre & Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner each day, plus afternoon tea
- Guided tour of the oilbird cave
- Guided excursion to the northern rainforest
- Airport transfers to/from Port of Spain
- Personalized photography mentoring by Jason Odell
- Limited to five (5) photography enthusiasts
See the full details of this photo safari on the Trinidad Birding Event Page