I’m pleased to announce the immediate release of my latest training video tutorial, Digital Infrared Processing with Lightroom and Photoshop.
This three-part, high-definition QuickTime video set teaches you the fundamental approaches to working with raw infrared image files in Lightroom/ACR and includes a printable PDF notes companion.
- Setting white balance in Lightroom/ACR
- Processing color and monochrome infrared images in Lightroom
- Removing hotspots in Lightroom and with Viveza 2
- Processing color and monochrome infrared images in Photoshop and plug-ins
- Blue-sky effect (channel-swapping)
- Color tinting
- Color Efex Pro 4 effects
- Texture blending
Digital Infrared Image Processing with Lightroom and Photoshop is available exclusively from Luminescence of Nature Press.