Join me online next weekend as I teach digital infrared processing using Lightroom & Photoshop. Digital infrared photography is more accessible than ever, and it is a great way of exploring the world in a different light. In this class, I’ll teach you how you can create a variety of different looks with your digital infrared files using Lightroom, Photoshop, and Nik Plug-ins.
When: Saturday, February 21st
12-2pm Mountain Time (2-4pm Eastern)
Where: Online (GoToMeeting) webinar
- Choosing an infrared conversion filter type
- Setting White Balance in Lightroom/ACR via a custom camera calibration
- RAW adjustments in Lightroom/ACR
- Fixing hotspots
- Black and White Conversion using Silver Efex Pro 2
- Red-Blue Channel Swap (blue sky) technique in Photoshop and via Plug-ins
- Working with super-color IR files to create a variety of styles
All participants will receive a printable PDF copy of the class materials.