I get lots of requests for what gear I recommend. Well, the fact is that there are lots of great options out there. If you are looking for a new camera or lens, here are some ready made “wish lists” for you to check out over at B&H Photo. These kits contain everything you need to get jump-started in photography, including cameras, lenses, tripods, filters, and accessories. Many of the items in each kit are optional, so check your needs (and your budget) accordingly.
Nikon DSLR Kits
- Airshow Kit (lots of options for action photographers)
- Beginner Kit (for entry-level photographers on a budget)
- DX Enthusiast Kit (Ideal for advanced amateurs)
- DX Pro Kit (D500-based kit with all the trimmings)
- FX Enthusiast Kit (Solid lens selections that won’t break your budget)
- FX Pro Kit (Top-level kit with pro glass)
- Basic Birding Kit (Nikon DSLRs and lenses for birders just starting out)
- Pro Birding / Wildlife Kit (FX-based kit with big glass for birds and wildlife)
- Travel Kit (Compact options for going light)
- DX Landscape Kit (Includes tripod, lenses and filters to go with your Nikon DX camera)
- FX Landscape Kit (Maximum megapixels for serious landscape shooters)
- DX Studio Kit (Includes portrait lenses, flashes, stands, and backdrops)
- FX Studio Kit (Lenses and studio gear optimized for Nikon FX shooters)
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer?
I recently purchased a 27″ Apple iMac and I love it. Read my iMac review here.
For those of you who are interested in the Fuji Mirrorless system, here’s a good collection of lenses and accessories.
Of course, what’s the point of buying gear if you don’t get out and use it? Check out my workshops and online classes!Share This Story