I’ll be teaching a live online class, “Mastering Silver Efex Pro 2.0″ this Saturday, April 7th. Here is your chance to get live training without having to leave the comfort of your living room. My online classes are not like traditional “webinars,” because I allow all participants to directly ask me questions over the audio system at any time. I will be covering all the fundamentals of SEP2, plus creative topics like solarization and grain effects for color images.
All participants receive a copy of the presentation notes for reference (PDF).
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2012
Time: 9-11am Mountain Daylight Time (11-1pm Eastern)
- Image Pre-processing from RAW
- Global Adjustment Control Sliders
- Local Adjustments with Control Points
- Converting landscapes
- Converting portraits
- Creating Presets for Landscape and Portrait images
- Adding Borders and Effects
- Working with Photoshop Layers to create advanced creative effects
I use WebEx Meeting Center for my online training. You will be able to see my computer screen and ask questions directly using either a telephone or a computer microphone. Check the system requirements here.