I’m pleased to announce my photo safari schedule for 2012. On my trips, you’ll get to visit some wonderful locations, meet new people, and get some amazing images. Enrollment is limited to 10 people, which allows me to maximize my time with each student. In addition to field instruction, I also provide classroom sessions on image processing, workflow, HDR, and black & white conversion. I also provide one on-one image critique sessions for each participant. The following photo safaris are confirmed; check back to see if more dates are added.
2012 Luminescence of Nature Photo Safari Schedule
- January 29- Feb. 2, 2012: Birding Florida’s Space Coast
- April 29- May 3 2012: Arches & Canyonlands National Parks, Utah
- June 10-14, 2012: Badlands National Park, South Dakota
- June 17-21, 2012: Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak, Colorado
- Sept. 30- Oct 4, 2012: Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
To register for any one of these photo safaris, please join Luminescence of Nature Photo Workshops at Meetup.com. Payment is required for RSVP. Fees for each workshop cover all field and classroom instruction; meals, lodging, and transportation to the field sites are the responsibility of each participant.Share This Story