I’m pleased to announce the next stop on the Digital Underground instructional photo tour: Seattle, Washington! Join me and co-leader Deborah Sandidge as we tour the sights of the Emerald City, August 7-11, 2014.
On this four-day instructional photo tour, we will be focusing on capturing the essence of the Seattle area using creative techniques. Each day, you’ll get an assignment for using one of the techniques we’ll cover, including blue hour/night photography, monochrome, HDR, and long exposures. You will receive personal instruction and image critique each day both on-location and in the classroom. We’ve deliberately limited the group size to ten photographers to maximize contact time with the participants.
- Seattle Center and Waterfront (Space Needle, EMP Museum, Olympic Sculpture Park,Waterfront Piers)
- Seattle Skyline from Kerry Park (Queen Anne Hill)
- Gas Works Park & Center for Wooden Boats (Lake Union)
- Pike Place Market (where they throw the fish)
- West Point Lighthouse/Discovery Park
- Vashon Island via ferry (Views of Mt. Rainier, and a lighthouse)
This tour is limited to ten (10) participants. To reserve your space for this exciting trip, please make a deposit, here.