I’m pleased to announce that my newest PDF eBook, The Photographer’s Guide to the Nikon 1 V1/J1 is now available for download from Luminescence of Nature Press. If you own or are considering one of the new Nikon mirrorless compacts, then this comprehensive guide will teach you everything that you need to know about the use and operation of these cameras. This guide goes way beyond Nikon’s manual, with settings and tips on how to get the best images from your V1 or J1.
- 318 page Adobe PDF file (Requires Adobe Reader 7 or later)
- User printable
- iPad compatible (file needs to be downloaded to your computer first)
- Includes recommended settings, hyperfocal tables, and troubleshooting tips
- Covers both the J1 and V1 cameras
- Includes a full write-up on how to use Nikon 1 accessories, including the SB-N5 speedlight, GP-N100 GPS unit, and FT1 F-mount adapter.
The Photographer’s Guide to the Nikon 1 V1/J1 is available for purchase and download from Luminescence of Nature Press